Shake It Off Shake It Off

Stolen.

Tobu - Lightness (Original Mix) Tobu - Lightness (Original Mix)

Instead, this and all your tracks will be removed of Newgrounds and you will get banned.
That, if you don't remove them first.

-Sometimes-Full- -Sometimes-Full-

This track already came with FL Studio, so it's not yours. Reported

NopeSt3p responds:

Now this is the edited version with a more "Radioactive" sound in the voice if you know what I mean. I put more sounds into the drop.

-Sometimes- -Sometimes-

This already came with FL Studio. How dare you to call it yours.

NopeSt3p responds:

This was accidentally uploaded to Newgrounds. I forgot to replace the file with my edited version of this song.

-Tobu & Itro - Cloud 9 [Mix]- -Tobu & Itro - Cloud 9 [Mix]-

Stolen
Get ready to have all your tracks removed

NopeSt3p responds:

This was edited. And put more bass lines and more techno into the song. Not stolen.

HighScore [Full] HighScore [Full]

Please remove.

OMFG-Hello OMFG-Hello

Can't you even read the Audio Portal Guidelines?

"This is a place to submit your original works."

This isn't yours, so please remove it, or another ban will have to be issued. (Followed by the track removal)

Deadlocked: (Remix From F-777) Deadlocked: (Remix From F-777)

TerrariaRap TerrariaRap

Reported to the Audio Portal Guidelines

"This is a place to share your original works"

Please remove this track, or the Moderation Staff will do it and you will get banned of the Audio Portal.

Laser Battle Laser Battle

This sounds more as a loop than as a song. The fact that there are no drums makes it fit for videogames.

You said:
"Thanks. I would've made it different, but with Launchpad there is very limited options. btw were you serious about the "getting banned from the audio portal thing"? Cuz I didn't claim them as my own. If you want, I can ask the people who made the songs before I upload them."

I'll be honest. Yes, i was serious because the moderation staff has recently updated their Guidelines and they are now making sure that everyone follows them.
It's not the fact that you claimed them as yours. It's the fact that you must upload your "own" work, which means that no matter if you got the permission to upload the track, it must be made by yourself in order to publish it.

Anyways, nice track, and follow my tip ;)

Animaniacs333 responds:

about the guidelines, what if I use a song made by someone else, but add separate tracks to it like a separate guitar part or faster drums. would I be able to upload it without breaking the guidline rules? itll be like a remix. I really want tp use the song "terminal Velocity" from sonic colors for a Geometry Dash level